Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sale Alert: Grahtoe Studios

Yeah, you heard me right- Grahtoe is having a sale! I'm totally excited about this because (if you haven't noticed already,) Grahtoe is my favorite hair accessory maker. I love Grahtoe.

Their beautiful hand mirrors (not the palm sized ones, the larger ones) are 30% off (I've been lusting after those for a while.) They're different looking from regular mirrors, but you can hang them on a hook or nail when you aren't using them.


Just look at that! Absolutely stunning!

Their boxes of snowflakes/stars are $5 off. I was going to buy a box for my mother in law and for my husband (they like snowflakes) for Christmas, but I'm going to buy them now and just save them until Christmastime. I've gotten two snowflakes from Grahtoe and I can tell you, they are delicate and gorgeous. Not one is like the other and they'll look beautiful hanging from our Christmas tree.


While you're stopping into their shop, check out their new line of "hair swords." They're hair sticks shaped and modeled after swords. I've seen ones that have actual blades, but these ones are wood, so they're aren't sharp.


Those are pretty bad ass, if I do say so myself.

One of their most popular items (so far as I can tell, based on long hair gossip,) is their Mermaid's Tail sticks. They're antler hair sticks (no animals were harmed in the making of these. Antlers are naturally shed and collected by people who find them on the ground.) They have a decorative "mermaid's tail" in different kinds of woods. This one is in purple heart wood:

And speaking of Grahtoe, guess what I bought?! I check their Etsy store just about every day, just in case I miss something I have to have. I saw these handbag mirrors and I knew I needed one.


It's a beautiful zebra wood and is so affordable. It fits into the palm of my hand and is perfect for checking out the back of my hair in our bathroom mirror.



Anyway, if you're looking for a unique gift or a new hair accessory, Grahtoe's an awesome Etsyer to check out. They're completely unique, classic and timeless, and just incredibly well made.

Kimi and Stacy are really awesome about custom orders, so if you see something you like, but want something a bit different, they're amazing to work with. You can find their Etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/grahtoestudio?ref=seller_info.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Jessica! We sure appreciate you and spreading the word about our sale! COOL!
    Thanks and love to you
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete